East Palatka, Florida
1.4

I bought $4000 of metal from them and they did a *** of my plans on a cad system and crystal Crenshaw only took into account my one ridge line not the step up? The owner Mark told me he was going to make it right and come and measure my house which is only 3 miles from their office and get my metal here and fix this and then they called after a week and said basically they were doing nothing, Mark also admitted he doesn't put the stuff in the CAD system and never has check behind her work?buyer beware they will not take care of you they will not make it right I had to buy my metal from ABC roofing company almost $800 and I had to go get it myself to get my house brought in because it had been leaking into it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of metal. B And B Metals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at B And B Metals.

Had an Experience with B And B Metals?

Comments